We supercharge brands through innovative event and exhibition stand design and building.
So whether at trade shows, conferences, regional pop-ups, product launches or award dinners, we help brands better stand-out, inspire and engage. Thus inspiring customers and employees alike.
In short, whatever and wherever your exhibition stand design and building need, we’re here to help.
Our expertise spans:
• Large and complex builds
• Multi-deck structures including chalets, bridges and walkways
• Including bars, catering and also hospitality facilities
• Working in all markets and in all major countries
• Helping both major brands and also agencies
How we design and build overseas event or exhibition stands
• Firstly, we research the best way to meet your needs in terms of quality and cost. Options include building in UK and then shipping overseas, or building locally.
• Whatever option, our experienced project managers always manage exhibition stand design and construction, from initial briefing through to onsite delivery. Thus ensuring the build meets our exacting standards, and you are in touch with construction progress, wherever you are in the world.
• We’re also unusual in having excellent relationships with a network of ‘tried and trusted’ and ‘best of breed’ contractors. In particular, craftsmen including: carpenters, electricians, plumbers, heating engineers, and also AV technicians. We also know all overseas event organisers, and the venues they operate.
• Further, we apply the same methods and attention to detail everywhere in the world. Thus giving you the service and results you expect.
Immense Global Event and Exhibition Experience
Interface has worked in all major countries, cities and exhibition centres. These include major UK venues in London (Excel, Olympia), Manchester (GMex), Birmingham (NEC) and also Glasgow. In addition, in regional venues, such as the Farnborough Air Show, where we’ve created many temporary builds. We’ve also worked across Europe. In particular, in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands and Sweden. We’ve also immense experience in the USA and Canada. This includes major cities and exhibition centres in Houston, New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Chicago, and also Toronto. Also in the Asia Pacific region: Singapore, China, Japan, India, as well as Australia. And finally, we’ve run shows in Latin America: most notably in Chile and Brazil (Rio). Thus, wherever you wish to promote your brand, we know the country, local culture, and compliance procedures to make your event or exhibition stand design draw the crowds!