We supercharge brands through innovative event and exhibition stand design and building.
So whether at trade shows, conferences, regional pop-ups, product launches or award dinners, we make brands stand out, inspire and engage both employees and customers.
Whatever your branding need we have the experience and tools to help bring it to life.
Our expertise spans:
• Large and complex builds
• Multi-deck structures including chalets, bridges and walkways
• Hospitality facilities, including bars and catering
• Modular and pop up display solutions
• Working with all sectors worldwide
• Major brands, agencies and small to medium start ups
Event Design and Management you can Trust
With over 30 years of event design and build experience we can assure our clients of a service that they can rely on, giving them one less thing to worry about, anywhere in the world you are running an event.
Working in partnership with an organisations marketing teams we not only deliver an impactful branded space, we are there to advise and support you along the way, smoothing out those inevitable bumps in the road. Communication is key to us, and your personal project manager will keep you informed of progress every step of the journey.
We will provide:
• Dedicated project manager who understands your brand goals from the start
• In depth knowledge of global exhibitions and which ones meet your objectives
• Assessment of best build location for budget, either UK with shipping or on location
• Onsite construction and design supervision
• Management of our network of tried and trusted high-quality contractors
• Solid relationships with event organisers and worldwide venues
Our Global Experience
Interface has worked in all major countries, cities and exhibition centres. These include major UK venues in London (Excel, Olympia), Manchester (GMex), Birmingham (NEC) and also Glasgow. In regional venues, such as the Farnborough Air Show, where we’ve created many temporary builds. We work across Europe, in particular, in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands and Sweden. Our immense experience in the USA and Canada includes major cities and exhibition centres in Houston, New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Chicago, and Toronto. Working at events in the Asia Pacific region: Singapore, China, Japan, India, as well as Australia. Finally, we’ve run shows in Latin America: most notably in Chile and Brazil (Rio). Wherever you want to promote your brand we know the country, local culture and compliance procedures. Meaning you can focus on networking and making connections at the event, while we deal with all the logistics.
Our Success Stories
So get in touch for a chat and a free of charge proposalTalk to us